Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday & I just want to tell him that even though he won't be getting an awesome, one-of-a-kind, homemade birthday card, I still love him. Holiday's & birthday's are one of the many reasons that I miss my parent's living away from us. So, instead of having dinner or cake & ice cream tonight in honor of dad's birthday all he gets from us is the standard, Fullmer boys singing "Happy Birthday". It is pretty dang cute & priceless if you ask me.

Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!

4 comments:

The Garners said...

How cute is this?? There are just some people that are "cute" no matter what they do. (maybe it's dimples...I don't know) But your dad is one of those people!

I hate that your parents don't live in Logan anymore too! It's one of the main reasons that I avoid going to church with Babs...like the plague! They freakin' ask me who I am! I don't have Terri to talk to in the hall in front of the Library! Really, what's the point?

And at the risk of being sappy...seriously...how lucky are you (and your boys) to have an awesome Dad/Grandpa in your life! I guess it's hard to appreciate it, because you're used to it. But, take my word for it...it's totally priceless. (Thank you Mastercard)

Tris said...

Happy Birthday to Uncle Mike! How old is he? Seventy? Ha Ha

Grandpa Mike said...

Thanks Klair Bear for putting me in your blog. And, thanks Lara for saying kind words to an old fat guy with double chins that kind of make it look like I have dimples. And, who is Tris? And who cares about age anyway? Love ya, Tris. Really the dimples are cellulite and normally found in other parts of the body. Birthdays are like a gas bubble. There is a big build up and then belch, its gone. But there still fun to have once in awhile. Bye.

Lindsey Smith said...

Well said. I just love you dad and i guess he is my dad too. I am so greatful for your family and for the honest and unconditional love. LOVE YOU!