Sunday, May 4, 2008

The New Addition

Looks like these boys all need a tan!


I'd like you all to meet the newest addition at the Fullmer Home. Yesterday John bought himself a new bike (he must have felt left out with the boys all getting new bikes). I guess it is really a scooter & Davis calls it a motorcycle, but whatever you want to call it, I call it $150 a month raise! This little sweetie get 80 miles to the gallon. On days that John is not at the fire station he makes two trips a day to Bridgerland & since the truck gets such bad gas mileage, this purchase was really a "no brainer". The kids are lovin' it, so are a couple of the neighborhood kids as well, but I think the biggest fan of the scooter is John. Yes, he does have a helmet.


Yesterday we had our weekly, Saturday morning soccer game for Griff. He does a great job as a defender, which happens to be my favorite position to play, but he likes to play forward too. So while taking his turn as forward he scored a goal & it was a pretty sweet shot too. He also scored at his game last Tuesday also.

It isn't an action shot, I'm not sure what the photographer was doing & I was busy coaching, but here he is in full uniform.



If any of you are wondering, Dallin & Davis did get the training wheels off of their new bigger bikes & took off without needing any practice. That has to be one of the easiest bike learning experiences ever, especially when you times it by two!

Tomorrow Dallin starts his first day of speech class over at the Elementary school. He will go three days a week until school is out & then twice a week during the month's of June & July. He seems to be excited about getting to go to Griffy's school, & he does know what he is going for. Griffen & Davis tell him he gets to go to a special class to help him talk better. Hopefully all goes well & every one will be able to understand him very soon.
In other big news, last week John finally took down our Christmas Lights & I'm pretty sure we were the last ones in the neighborhood this year. This was very big for me, because the kids & my mom think that it's funny to turn them on at night. He also mowed the lawn for the first time & I will admit I was a little on the jealous side. Two more weeks & I'll be back in business & will be able to mow the lawn, get some yard work done & hopefully start building my vegetable garden. Then again it will probably snow in June & kill everything I plant.

6 comments:

The Garners said...

Oooo....the scooter. Both Steven and Steph have gone the scooter route. They loved them!! Geez, if gas hits four dollars a gallon, I'm gonna be looking for one with baskets for children!

Griff could not be cuter with his curly locks and soccer outfit. 'Course Lara never played sports...so it doesn't trigger personal memories of me running down the field. But my brothers both did. And here's a question...why have Cache Valley soccer uni's not changed in 20 years??? Those are the exact same ones that Ben & Steve had!! When we got here and they gave Will and actually cool looking colored uni...I thought I was in designer heaven!

I'm serious about a sleep over..get it planned!

Tris said...

You Suck! When I got on this morning your dumb little countdown to go to Oregon wasn't there. This time it's there and it almost sent me into a state of depression. Are you sure you can't find room for me. I promise I could be very quiet and nobody would know I was even there. I would even be willing to cook meals for the entire family as a way of payment. Meals such as: pretzel jello salad, indoor smores, homemade rolls, southwestern eggrolls, reubens, etc. All your favorites of course.
As for the scooter it's much "cooler" than the one I pictured in my head. I guess I was hoping to see John on a little pink mo-ped or something. Have you been on a ride yet? Oh ya, I forgot about your current condition. I guess I anwered my own question.

Megan and Jon said...

Claire, I feel like I need to stand up and confess before Avery arrests me or something. I have been blog stocking you. (phew) I feel better already...

Megan and Jon said...

Claire, I feel like I need to stand up and confess before Avery arrests me or something. I have been blog stocking you. (phew) I feel better already...

Sheena said...

Hi Klair... I cant believe how grow up your little guys are. How are you?

Michelle said...

Hi Klair.... I was blog stocking and found your blog.
Looks like your are really busy!!