Saturday, April 11, 2009

Maggie

For once luck was on my side. Last week we had the opportunity to get a dog. Yes, I was sooooo excited, probably more than the kids! After some serious begging, John said OK & on Thursday evening I brought home the newest addition to the Fullmer family......Maggie.



Maggie is a Golden Retriever, she is 8 weeks old & we love her! For me it is a dream come true. She has been so good & has slept (I'm sure from exhaustion) all night long. She plays well with the kids & crashes soon after. I know we've only had her for three day, but she really has been so good for a puppy.



The kids & I are so thankful to my friends, Josh & Julie for letting us be her family.

4 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

wow!!! this is a dream come true for you. i have to say she is really cute. good luck with a puppy, i could only do it for a week:)

Lindy Phippen Smith said...

Mason is so jealous! We will puppy sit anytime!

Brynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brynne said...

What a beautiful little puppy! Is this to make up for the fish? ha! ha! Bryan is trying to talk me in to getting some ducks. Keep talkin' dude--it's NOT gonna happen! A dog on the other hand...